What are UISCE’s objectives?
1. To make it easy for people to visit, experience and learn from Ireland.
2. To assist client groups from the following sectors:
- Education: Schools, colleges and universities;
- Social: Families and social networks
- Religious: Church and other religious organisations;
- Recreation: Such as golfing societies, hillwalking clubs, anglers, equestrian, and motorbike clubs.
3. To make the group leader's job much easier by taking care of work "on the Irish side", freeing the leader to focus on recruitment and domestic / in-house tasks.
4. To identify the "best match" tour / programme resources: itinerary design & booking, accommodation, transport, local tuition, recreational resources.
5. To mail available publications, online and hard copy, that enhance the client's experience of Ireland.
6. To conduct research into issues pertaining to the Irish peace process that assist broader engagement in the process.